Privacy & Security Notice
• Army Civilian Personnel OnLine (CPOL) is provided as a public service by the Office of the Assistant G-1 for Civilian Personnel.
• Information presented on CPOL is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise indicated. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
• Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
• For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
• Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines. When you visit cpol.army.mil, we may store some or all of the following: the IP address from which you accessed cpol.army.mil, the date and time, the Internet address of the previous web site from which you were linked to cpol.army.mil (e.g. google.com, bing.com, etc), the name of the file or words you searched for, items clicked on a page, and the browser and operating system used.
• This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of cpol.army.mil and identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us develop the site, analyze patterns of usage, and to make the site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users. cpol.army.mil periodically deletes its Web logs. On occasion, cpol.army.mil may provide this information to third-party entities it contracts with for the purposes of analyzing website traffic
For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government website uses Google Analytics Premium. Please refer to the following policies on Google's website for more information:
Cookies & Google Analytics on Websites
- Opt out of Google Analytics Cookies