All of the forms and documents listed below must to be completed and forwarded as part of your application package.
The forms (provided below) must be used. Assemble the forms in the order listed. .
1. __ Application for ACTEDS Training Opportunities - Online
2. __ Nominee's Statement of Interest - Online
3. __ Supervisor's Validation of Requirement: Utilization Plan (not to exceed 500 words) - Online
NOTE: MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED BY SUPERVISOR
4. __ Resume - Containing the following information in order: name; current grade; mailing address/phone number/email; and supervisor's
name and telephone number for each position held; brief description of work experience; education (include type of degree; major; dates attended;
grade point average); completed training; licenses/certifications; and awards. NOTE: Must include a separate list of all government sponsored training,
to include any courses/training funded by Army Civilian Training, Education and Development System. DO NOT INCLUDE SUPPLEMENTAL DATA
5. __ Last 3 Performance Ratings(including annotated Support Forms) - MUST BE ATTACHED.
If these appraisals are not available, you must include an explanation about the missing appraisals, verified by your supervisor or CPAC,
and your "next" most recent appraisals.
6. ___ CES Completion - Include copy of required level CES Certificate of Completion or equivalent course documentation.
See course/program requisite(s) located in the announcement. - MUST BE ATTACHED
7. ___ Verification that the nominee has served three (3) years, or any combination thereof, in a Department of the Army
civilian permanent position(s). THIS REQUIREMENT MUST BE MET BY THE POSTED HQDA SUSPENSE DATE FOR THE COURSE/SESSION
FOR WHICH APPLICANT IS NOMINATED.
8. ___ ACOM/ASSC/DRU/OAASA Endorsement(s) in priority order - Completed packets must be endorsed and submitted by the
respective Army Command (ACOM), Army Service Component Command (ASCC), Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), or the Office of the Administrative Assistant
to the Secretary of the Army (OAASA). Note: Employees who work for an Army Staff Principal, Headquarters Department of the Army, the Army Staff,
or a Program Executive Office must obtain OAASA endorsement. Any packet received that does not contain appropriate endorsement(s) will not be processed.
- MUST BE ATTACHED
9. __ SF 181, Ethnicity and Race Identification
Available at: http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf181.pdf
NOTE: Completion/submission of the SF-181 is strictly voluntary. It will be used for statistical purposes only, not for purposes
of determining eligibility for participation in any training opportunity.
10. __ SF 182, Authorization, Agreement and Certification of Training
Available at: http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/SF182.pdf
This document must be submitted immediately upon notification of the nominee's selection.