Print this checklist for your use in completing your application package.
All of the forms and documents listed below must to be completed and forwarded as part of your application package.
Assemble the forms in the order listed below.
Incomplete application packages will NOT be processed.
- __ Application for ACTEDS Training Opportunities - On line
- __ Nominee's Statement of Interest - On line
- __ Supervisor's Validation of Requirement: Utilization Plan (not to exceed 500 words) - Online
NOTE: MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED BY SUPERVISOR
- ___ Resume - Containing the following information in order: name; current grade; mailing address/phone number/email; and supervisor's name and telephone number for each position held; brief description of work experience; education (include type of degree; major; dates attended; grade point average); completed training; licenses/certifications; and awards. NOTE: Must include a separate list of all government sponsored training, to include any courses/training funded by Army Civilian Training, Education and Development System (ACTEDS). DO NOT INCLUDE SUPPLEMENTAL DATA
- ___ Last 3 Performance Ratings (including annotated Support Forms). If these appraisals are not available, you must include an explanation about the missing appraisals, verified by your supervisor or CPAC, and your "next" most recent appraisals.
- ___ CES Completion - Include copy of required level CES Certificate of Completion or equivalent course documentation. See course/program requisite(s) located in announcement.
- ___ ___ Verification that the nominee has served the requisite time (refer to training announcement), , or any combination thereof, in a Department of the Army civilian permanent position(s).
- ___ Continued Service Agreement - Online
(must be signed and dated). Applicants must agree to continue service within the Department of Defense for not less than three (3) times the length of the training.
- ___ SF 181, Ethnicity and Race Identification
Available at: http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf181.pdf
NOTE: Completion/submission of the SF-181 is strictly voluntary. It will be used for statistical purposes only, not for purposes of determining eligibility for participation in any training opportunity.
- ___ SF-182, Authorization, Agreement And Certification Of Training
Available at: http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf182.pdf
This document must be submitted immediately upon notification of the nominee's selection.
IF REQUESTING CAREER PROGRAM/ACTEDS FUNDING, THE FOLLOWING FORM MUST ALSO BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED TO THE RESPECTIVE CAREER PROGRAM/FUNCTIONAL CHIEF REPRESENTATIVE (FCR) POC PRIOR TO SUBMISSION TO HQDA.
- ___ Career Program Support Form