All of the forms and documents listed below must to be completed and forwarded as part of your application package.
Assemble the forms in the order listed below.
Incomplete application packages will NOT be processed.
1. ___ Application for ACTEDS Training Opportunities (If applying in GoArmyEd, this document must be completed online, printed, and then uploaded)
2. ___ Nominee's Statement of Interest (If applying in GoArmyEd, this document must be completed online, printed, and then uploaded)
3. ___ Supervisor's Validation of Requirement: Utilization Plan (not to exceed 500 words) - Online
NOTE: THIS DOCUMENT MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED BY SUPERVISOR (If applying in GoArmyEd, this document must be completed online, printed, and then uploaded)
4. ___ Resume - Containing the following information in order: name; current grade; mailing address/phone number/email; and supervisor's name and telephone number for each position held; brief description of work experience; education (include type of degree; major; dates attended; grade point average); completed training; licenses/certifications; and awards. NOTE: Must include a separate list of all government sponsored training, to include any courses/training funded by Army Civilian Training, Education and Development System (ACTEDS). DO NOT INCLUDE SUPPLEMENTAL DATA (If applying in GoArmyEd, this document must be uploaded)
5. ___ Last 3 Performance Ratings (including annotated Support Forms). If these appraisals are not available, you must include an explanation about the missing appraisals, verified by your supervisor or CPAC, and your "next" most recent appraisals. - (If applying in GoArmyEd, these document must be uploaded)
6. ___ CES Completion - Include copy of required level CES Certificate of Completion, equivalent course documentation, or request for waiver with supporting documentation. (If applying in GoArmyEd, certificate of completion or request for waiver and supporting documentation must be uploaded.)
7. ___ Verification that nominee has served three (3) years, or any combination thereof, in a Department of the Army civilian permanent position(s). THIS REQUIREMENT MUST BE MET BY THE POSTED HQDA SUSPENSE DATE FOR THE COURSE/SESSION FOR WHICH APPLICANT IS NOMINATED. (If applying in GoArmyEd, supporting documentation must be uploaded if verification it is not included in the Command's endorsement memo.)
8. ___ Continued Service Agreement - Online (must be signed and dated). Applicants must agree to continue service within the Department of Defense for not less than three (3) times the length of the training. (If applying in GoArmyEd, this document must be completed, printed, and then uploaded.)
9. ___ ACOM/ASSC/DRU/OAASA Endorsement(s) in priority order - Completed packets must be endorsed and submitted by the respective Army Command (ACOM), Army Service Component Command (ASCC), Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), or the Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army (OAASA). NOTE: Employees who work for an Army Staff Principal, Headquarters Department of the Army, the Army Staff, or a Program Executive Office must obtain OAASA endorsement. Command endorsements must state that funding resources are available; and that their nominee(s) has/have completed three (3) years of service (or any combination thereof) in a permanent Department of the Army civilian position(s) by the HQDA suspense date for the respective course session. Command endorsed applications that do not contain this information will not be processed. Any packet received that does not contain appropriate endorsement(s) will not be processed. (If applying in GoArmyEd, this document must be uploaded.)NOTE: An Army Command Order of Merit List (OML) must be included with/in the Army Command Endorsement Memo.
10. ___ SF 181, Race and National Origin Identification
Available at: http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf181.pdf NOTE: Completion/submission of the SF-181 is strictly voluntary. It will be used for statistical purposes only, not for purposes of determining eligibility for participation in any training opportunity.
(If applying in GoArmyEd, document may be uploaded.)
11. ___ SF 182, Authorization, Agreement and Certification of Training
Available at: http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf182.pdf
This document must be submitted immediately upon notification of the nominee's selection.
(If applying in GoArmyEd, this document must be submitted/processed in GoArmyEd.)
REMINDER: IF REQUESTING ARMY CIVILIAN TRAINING, EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM (ACTEDS)/CAREER PROGRAM FUNDING SUPPORT,
APPLICATION MUST BE MADE IN GOARMYED. THE FOLLOWING FORMS MUST ALSO BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED TO THE RESPECTIVE FUNCTIONAL CHIEF REPRESENTATIVE (FCR) POC PRIOR TO SUBMISSION TO HQDA.
12. ___ Functional Review Form - Online (Must be completed online, printed and signed, and then uploaded in GoArmyEd)
13. ___ Request for Central Resource Support Form - Online (Must be completed online, printed and signed, and then uploaded in GoArmyEd)