Print this checklist for your use in completing your application package.
All of the forms and documents listed below must to be completed and forwarded as part of your application package.
Assemble the forms in the order listed below.
Incomplete application packages will NOT be processed.
- ___ Application for ACTEDS Training Opportunities
- ___ Nominee's Statement of Interest
- . ___ Supervisor's Validation of Requirement: Utilization Plan (not to exceed 500 words) - Online
NOTE: THIS DOCUMENT MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED BY SUPERVISOR
- ___ Resume - Containing the following information in order: name; current grade; mailing address/phone number/email; and supervisor's name and telephone number for each position held; brief description of work experience; education (include type of degree; major; dates attended; grade point average); completed training; licenses/certifications; and awards. NOTE: Must include a separate list of all government sponsored training, to include any courses/training funded by Army Civilian Training, Education and Development System (ACTEDS). DO NOT INCLUDE SUPPLEMENTAL DATA
- . ___ Last 3 Performance Ratings (including annotated Support Forms). If these appraisals are not available, you must include an explanation about the missing appraisals, verified by your supervisor or CPAC, and your "next" most recent appraisals.
- ___ CES Completion - Include copy of required level CES Certificate of Completion, equivalent course documentation, or request for waiver with supporting documentation.
- ___ Verification that nominee has served three (3) years, or any combination thereof, in a Department of the Army civilian permanent position(s). THIS REQUIREMENT MUST BE MET BY THE POSTED HQDA SUSPENSE DATE FOR THE COURSE/SESSION FOR WHICH APPLICANT IS NOMINATED.
- . ___ Continued Service Agreement - Online (must be signed and dated). Applicants must agree to continue service within the Department of Defense for not less than three (3) times the length of the training.
- ___ SF 181, Race and National Origin Identification
Available at: http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf181.pdf NOTE: Completion/submission of the SF-181 is strictly voluntary. It will be used for statistical purposes only, not for purposes of determining eligibility for participation in any training opportunity.
- ___ SF 182, Authorization, Agreement and Certification of Training
Available at: http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf182.pdf
This document must be submitted immediately upon notification of the nominee's selection.
IF REQUESTING CAREER PROGRAM/ACTEDS FUNDING, THE FOLLOWING FORM MUST ALSO BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED TO THE RESPECTIVE CAREER PROGRAM/FUNCTIONAL CHIEF REPRESENTATIVE (FCR) POC PRIOR TO SUBMISSION TO HQDA.
- ___ Career Program Support Form