Use this checklist as a guide for completing and assembling the nomination package. The applicant is responsible for obtaining and assembling all documents. Make a checkmark by each item that is attached and assemble documents in the order listed. Incomplete packages will be returned to the career program office for action.
Employees who work for an Army Staff Principal, Headquarters Department of the Army, the Army Staff, or a Program Executive office must obtain endorsement from the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army (AASA).
All Academic Degree Training request applications, regardless of funding source,
must provide the following information:
- __ Academic Degree Training Application Form - For HQDA Centrally Funded
__ Academic Degree Training Application Form
- For COMMAND Funded
- __ Nominee's Statement of Interest (500 words or less) - On line
- __ Letter of Acceptance from Accredited institution (Must indicate full acceptance/unconditional).
- __ Continued Service Agreement - On line
- __ Resume (includes list of government-sponsored training and individual courses funded by ACTEDS)
- __ Academic Degree Plan Form - On line
Supervisor's Validation of Requirement: ADT Utilization Plan - On line
- __ Ethnicity and Race Identification Form (SF 181)
NOTE: Completion/submission of the SF-181 is strictly voluntary. It will be used for statistical purposes only, not for purposes of determining eligibility for participation in any training opportunity.
For Employees in a Career Program, in addition to the above, include:
- __ Career Program Functional Review Form - On line
- __ Request for Resource Support Form - On line
- __ Other Career Program unique documents
If Command funded, in addition to the above, include:
- __ Endorsement from the Commander or designated representative of the appropriate Army Command (FORSCOM, TRADOC, AMC), Service Component Command, or Direct Reporting Unit.
- __ Other Command unique documents