- Veterans Readjustment Act
- Student Educational Employment Program
- Career Intern Program
- Upward Mobility Program (see AR690-300 sub ch14)
- Mobility Agreements
Individuals selected for specially designated positions or training programs will be required to sign a mobility agreement prior to the effective date. The mobility agreement commits the Army to providing training, professional development and seasoning assignments, and permanent placement upon graduation or as stipulated in the agreement. In turn, the selectee commits to Army-wide geographical availability in order to receive the optimal training, development and placement opportunities deemed at the time to be in the best interests of the Army. Examples of programs and positions that may require mobility agreements include
- HQDA funded Intern positions
- Senior Service Colleges, and
- Key or critical career and non-career program positions.
Additional information regarding funding training and other expenses for participants in these programs is available at your Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC).