The Army Civilian Corps consists of experienced personnel committed to serving the Nation. Army civilians are an integral part of the Army team and are members of the executive branch of the federal government. They fill positions in staff and sustaining base operations that would otherwise have to be filled by military personnel. They provide mission-essential capability, stability and continuity during war and peace in support of the Soldier. Army civilians take their support mission personally. No different than their uniformed counterparts, Army civilians are committed to selfless service in the performance of their duties as illustrated in the Army Civilian Corps Creed. When possible, the Army Civilian Corps Creed should be made a part of appropriate promotion and graduation ceremonies.
- I am an Army Civilian - a member of the Army Team
- I am dedicated to our Army, our Soldiers and Civilians
- I will always support the mission
- I provide stability and continuity during war and peace
- I support and defend the Constitution of the United States and consider it an honor to serve our Nation and our Army
- I live the Army values of Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage
- I am an Army Civilian