While the CPAC answers many general questions about permanent change of station relocations, several other offices have responsibility for advising on the specifics of some of the related entitlements.
- The Transportation Managment Office will provide advice and information on the movement of household goods. This includes scheduling pick up and/or delivery of those goods.
- The relocation services contract holder will advise on the specifics of the relocation contract, including Guaranteed Homesale Service procedures and Destination Services provided.
- The Legal Office will advise on how to file claims for household goods damaged during the move.
- The Finance Office will provide advice on how and where to file claims for authorized reimbursements.
- The Army Community Service Office can provide information on all DoD installations (and their surrounding areas) through the Standard Information Transfer Exchange System click on (S.I.T.E.S.)