PCS - Other Points of Contact

While the CPAC answers many general questions about permanent change of station relocations, several other offices have responsibility for advising on the specifics of some of the related entitlements.

  1. The Transportation Management Office will provide advice and information on the movement of household goods. This includes scheduling pick up and/or delivery of those goods.
  2. The relocation services contract holder will advise on the specifics of the relocation contract, including Guaranteed Homesale Service procedures and Destination Services provided.
  3. The Legal Office will advise on how to file claims for household goods damaged during the move.
  4. The Finance Office will provide advice on how and where to file claims for authorized reimbursements.

Content last reviewed: 11/14/2016-GLB

Related Topics