NONAPPROPRIATED FUNDS (NAF) Classification Program and FASCLASS
All FWS supervisory positions require an evaluation statement,
which must include the following:
- Title and Series Determination:
- Grade Determination:
- Factor I. Nature of Supervisory Responsibility (how the work of the unit is planned and carried out, how the unit is directed and how the administrative tasks are performed).
- Factor II. Level of Work Supervised (the complexity of the work in the unit and the highest grade of non-supervisory work technically supervised).
- Factor III. Scope of Work Operations Supervised (the variety of positions supervised, the organizational authority of the position and the physical dispersion of the work and what/how much coordination is required of the supervisor). Each level of supervision is assigned point values.
- Final Classification Determination: