Welcome to the Army Civilian Expeditionary Workforce (CEW) Homepage
CEW MISSION: Shape the strategic direction of Civilian Human Resources Mobilization and Contingency planning and ensure the success of the Army with an effective and efficient Civilian Expeditionary Workforce.
- Develop and implement policy governing the management and utilization of Department of the Army Civilians.
- Develop and manage the operation of Human Resource information systems supporting Army Civilians.
- Oversee program, policy and enablers for Human Resource specialists ensuring effective delivery of civilian human resources services across the Army.
- Evaluate the management of employees and the administration of the Army Civilian mobilization personnel program.
- Communicate the value of Army Civilians as a force multiplier to stakeholders.
Deployment Coordinator (DC) Listing By Organization (updated Feb 2017)
US Central Command CEW Pre-Deployment Guide (revised Sept 2016)