STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
REQUEST FOR PROPOSED INTEGRATED DEFINITION/MODEL TASK LISTING (IDEF) OR CHANGE TO IDEF
- Secure IDEF change document at http://cpol.army.mil/library/general/idef/idef-form.doc
- Program and Task(s)
- Sub Task(s)
- Phone Number/E-mail
- Line Number(s).
- Include a general description of the issue/problem.
- Provide the rationale/benefit to the Civilian Human Resources (CHR) organization.
- Follow the criteria as outlined on the form:
- Assessment/impact on CPOC/CPAC manpower & distribution of work.
- Effect on the efficiency of the CHR business processes.
- Impact on current and future standardization and automation.
- If assigning or changing task(s) to another task owner, provide supporting explanation/justification.
- Will this addition or change require a new/revised SOP? If yes, elaborate (i.e., which SOP, what section, etc.) in section (c).
- Will this addition or change require a new/revised Business Process Map? If, yes, elaborate (i.e., which BPM, what section, etc.) in section (c).
- Unsupported justifications will not be approved.
- Attach the completed IDEF request to an IDEF Excel spreadsheet.
- Submit electronically to PPDD, Ms. Gwen Crockett, (703) 325-0747, DSN 221,
at Email No Longer Valid.