- Larry D. Gottardi - Director, CHRA Headquarters
- Philip DeMarais - Deputy Director, CHRA Headquarters
- Candace Rehling - Human Resource Programs
- Ahmet Toper - Non-Appropriated Fund
- Peter Hosutt - HR Training Management
- Carla Hornsby - Resource Management
- Mark Patterson - Civilian Information Systems
- Erin J. Freitag - Northeast/Europe Region Director
- Nancy Lane - North Central Region Director
- Sheree’ L. Welch - South Central Region Director
- Jo E. Osbourn - Southwest Region Director
- Sally L. Smoot - West/Far East Region Director
- Service Excellence. Delivering timely, responsive and knowledgeable HR Services.
- Commitment and Respect. Soliciting and valuing the feedback of our customers and colleagues.
- Achieving Results. Meeting the needs of our customers.
- One Team. Operating as a unified team.
- Integrity. Upholding ethical and lawful conduct.
The Civilian Human Resources Agency (CHRA) is the organization in the Department of the Army responsible for providing civilian human resources services.
Lt. Gen. John M. Le Moyne, the Deputy Chief of Staff G-1, formally inaugurated CHRA on Oct. 5, 2003.
The new agency was a result of the integration of the Civilian Training, Education and Development System, Civilian Personnel Field Activity, Civilian Personnel Advisory Centers, overseas Civilian Personnel Operations Centers and the Civilian Personnel Operations Management Agency. CHRA is part of the Department of Army leadership's vision to streamline headquarters, create more agile and responsive staffs, reduce layers of review and approval, focus on mission, and transform the Army. The establishment of CHRA enabled the Army to enhance quality of service provided to its civilian employees and support the Army's vision for Transformation.
As a Direct Reporting Unit (DRU) under the Department of Army G-1, CHRA is part of the Army's initiative to mold human resources functions into a corporate structure, enabling equitable, efficient and effective management of Army civilians worldwide. The Agency manages all aspects of the human resources lifecycle for civilians – from recruiting to retirement. CHRA serves appropriated fund, non-appropriated fund and local national civilian employees.
CHRA provides comprehensive human resources services resulting in a civilian workforce that successfully supports our nation's defense.
The leader in delivering innovative HR solutions through trusted advisors and service delivery.